Total War Warhammer 3 is a new Total War game that was just launched today and is ready to play. Total War is one of the most well-known turn-based strategy games of all time.
The game’s popularity is at an all-time high, with many players particularly interested in the game’s many factions. Today, we’ll take a look at the Nurgle, one of these factions.
About the Nurgle Army
Nurgle, often known as the Plague Lord, is the oldest of the brother Gods. Nurgle is the god of rebirth and sickness. Nurgle’s followers are members of his vast army, and army personnel have been changed into the embodiment of plague, as evidenced by their appearance. The army is notorious for its slimy and nasty look, as well as for being lethargic and tanky.
- Huge healthpool – The Nurgle army is exceptionally tanky and has a large health pool, allowing them to survive longer and prevent sudden fatalities.
- Healing – The Nurgle army possesses excellent healing to go along with their other stats, making them particularly effective at holding objectives. This is due to the army’s abilities and some units’ passive healing.
- Anti-Infantary – The Nurgle army is one of, if not the finest, anti-infantary armies in the game, with a variety of skills, including Kugath’s nurgling droppings, which are very effective.
- Great debuffs – The Nurgle army has access to a variety of debuffing effects that they can inflict with their plagues. These debuffs provide you a significant edge in battle by lowering your opponents’ stats, and Nurgle army is one of the finest debuffers in the game.
The Nurgle army has a lot of strengths, but it also has a lot of drawbacks, which include :
Slow Movement – This faction’s most obvious flaw is its slow movement speed. The Nurgle army is one of the slowest in the game, which may turn off some players because their movement pace prevents them from gaining flank objectives, which any faster army always defeats.
Vulnerable to missiles – With the exception of the forsaken and the soul grinder, almost everyone in the Nurgle Army is vulnerable to missiles. As a result, any missile-based army may fully destroy the Nurgle’s armies.
Some Useful Tips and Tricks
If you wish to be successful in your quests, you must meet a number of victory requirements. These criteria may appear to be quite specific, and they are, but the Nurgle Army is a sluggish starter, but once it gets rolling, it is unstoppable.
So, while playing the Nurgle faction, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Spreading Plague – The army’s unique capacity to spread plagues is also one of its strongest. To achieve victory, make sure you can spread these plagues as widely and quickly as possible; doing so will greatly boost your chances of winning by assisting your army and disrupting the enemy forces.
- Maximizing Infections – Infections are extremely important when playing this faction since they let you to acquire various types of plagues, which is your main win condition. As a result, you should strive to infect as many villages as possible, both your own and enemy.
- Experiment – With the Nurgle’s broad catalog of troops to choose from, you can try out numerous builds with your army. Experiment to see what works best for you.
So there you have it: all you need to know before joining the Nurgle Faction and annihilating your opponents.